Monday, September 27, 2010

Tonight

We have had 2 rehearsals so far and let me just say that I am getting more excited by the day for this show! I have a group of kids who are all extremely talented and energetic. I can't wait.

Tonight's rehearsal is at 6:30pm at Horizon. This is what we are working on:

"Dalmatian Conga"
-Ensemble, Penny, Pepper, Lucky, Patch, Pongo, Perdita, Narrators

Casting "Twilight Bark"
-Ensemble

*NOTE: If you are a London Dog, Kanine Krunchies dog, Thunderbolt dog, Police Officer,or Dog Catcher you are also considered ENSEMBLE


I also want to apologize for not getting the full schedule up. Our next rehearsal after tonight wont be until Friday....so I will get the full schedule up on here by TOMORROW! I apologize again for any inconvenience this may cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment